No task is too small. No time commitment is too short.
We welcome helping hands all year long.
- Baking for oneg
- Ushering for Services
- Cooking a meal for a family in need
- Driving a congregant to the doctors or Shabbat service
- Help maintaining the grounds
- Caring for our plants in the lobby
- Answering the phones
- Caring for our Torahs, Talit, and Kipot
- Working in the library
- Spring cleaning
- Fall cleaning
- Religious school helpers
- Organizing volunteers
- Helping with the gift shop
- Organizing the kitchen
- Help with event planning
- Building maintenance
- Help with Shabbat dinners
- Help with Adult education events
- Knitting blankets for those recovering from illness
- Decorate for our festival celebrations
- Prepare holiday packages for our college students
- Setting up crafts for our Kiddushat Shabbat services
The list can go on and on and on. We welcome all hands, all ages, once a week, a day, a year or for just one time. It is a great way to get involved and feel a part of this wonderful community.
We look forward to seeing you.