CSS Red Cross Blood Drive – Mitzvah Day
May 5 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Congregation Sha’aray Shalom and the American Red Cross are hosting an upcoming blood drive.
Please join our lifesaving mission and schedule an appointment today!
Site: Congregation Sha’aray Shalom
Address: 1112 Main Street, Hingham, MA, 02043
Room Name: Classroom wing
Date: Sun May 5, 2019
Time: 09:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Coordinator Name: Martin Gall
Coordinator Phone Number: 7817498103
1) You must “create an account” to “sign in.” Look for the “sign in” button in red located on the top
line just above and to the left of the “biomedical services” button.
2) After clicking on this button, you will see Log In information for a Blood Donor; however, you
cannot use this until you “create an account” the button for which is located just below and to the right
of the Log In boxes.
3) Create the account; after filing in your email address and other info, use your preferred ID info and
4) After you have created your account, click the continue button.
5) You should be returned to the Log In for blood donor. If not, return to the “redcrossblood.org” site
and sign in.
6) You will be asked to “find a drive” (top right) or “Make your appointment” (bottom left)
7) In either location, add the site code: “shalom,” press enter and you will be taken to the correct
May 5th, Sha’aray Shalom site.
8) Click on the red arrow to reach the time slot selection. For CSS congregants, it would be
preferable to select a time between 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM, so that non-CSS members can sign up
between 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM.
1) If you choose to use the zip code, “02043,” you will first have to scroll down to the “date range,” and select
May 5th, 2019 using the calendar.
2) Scroll to the bottom of this “page” and click “refine results” and you will be taken to the correct Sha’aray
The need for blood is constant and only volunteer donors can fulfill that need for patients in our community.
Nationwide, someone needs a unit of blood every 2 to 3 seconds and most of us will need blood in our lifetime.
Thank you for supporting the American Red Cross blood program!
- May 5
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Congregation Sha’aray Shalom, 1112 Main Street, Hingham
- Congregation Sha'aray Shalom, 1112 Main Street, Hingham